Wednesday, 22 January 2014

AP Intermediate Timetable 2014 Jr Inter Sr Inter Exams .

type='html'>BIEAP Intermediate Timetable for 1st Inter and 2nd Inter of Junior and Senior Intermediate Exam Dates 2014 ..

Andhra Pradesh State Board if Intermediate Education is Published the BOI IPE Timetable 2014 for 1st and 2nd Inter annual Public Examination Dates 2014 for Junior Intermediate and final Year inter of Senior intermediate . The Board of Intermediate (BIEAP) released the IPE Timetable 2014 through Online at the BIEAP official Website.
The faasteducation.com will Published all latest Updates on Board of intermediate in the Categories of Andhra Pradesh and the Exam Dates will be available from the Time Table Label .

as per the BIEAP IPE Intermediate Timetable 2014 the Andhra Pradesh Junior or first-year exams are  start on March 12 and end on March 28 and the Senior, or second-year exam begin on March 13 and finish on March 29.

The Andhra Pradesh State AP Intermediate Timetable 2014 was Declared at the Board official Website of www.bieap.gov.in . All the Students will Download the AP Junior and Senior inter Timetable 2014 and Senior intermediate Timetable 2014 for inter 1st and 2nd year IPE Exam Dates 2014 . The Faasteducation.com will Published the BOI Junior Inter Timetable 2014 from the fallowing table .
Exam Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Date and Day I year examination Date and Day II year examination
12 March, 2014

Wednesday
English Paper - I 13 March, 2014

Thursday
English Paper - II
14 March, 2014

Friday
Second language paper - I 15 March, 2014

Saturday
Second language paper - II
17 March, 2014

Monday
Mathematics Paper - I A
Botany Paper- I
Civics Paper - I
Psychology Paper - I
18 March, 2014

Tuesday
Mathematics Paper - II A
Botany Paper- II
Civics Paper - II
Psychology Paper - II
19 March, 2014

Wednesday
Mathematics Paper- I B
Zoology Paper - I
History Paper - I
20 March, 2014

Thursday
Mathematics Paper- II B
Zoology Paper - II
History Paper - II
21 March, 2014

Friday
Physics Paper - I
Economics Paper - I
Classical Language Paper - I
22 March, 2014

Saturday
Physics Paper - II
Economics Paper - II
Classical Language Paper - II
24 March, 2014

Monday
Chemistry Paper - I
Commerce Paper - I
Sociology Paper - I
Fine Arts, Music Paper - I
25 March, 2014

Tuesday
Chemistry Paper - II
Commerce Paper - II
Sociology Paper - II
Fine Arts, Music Paper - II
26 March, 2014

Wednesday
Geology Paper - I
Home Science Paper - I
Public administration Paper - I
Logic Paper - I
Bridge Course Maths Paper - I(For B.P.C Students)
27 March, 2014

Thursday
Geology Paper - II
Home Science Paper - II
Public administration Paper - II
Logic Paper - II
Bridge Course Maths Paper - II(For B.P.C Students)
28 March, 2014

Friday
Modern language Paper - I
Geography Paper - I
29 March, 2014

Saturday
Modern language Paper - II
Geography Paper - II
Check the Sr (2nd) Intermediate Timetable 2014
Download BIEAP intermediate Time Table 2014
The Faasteducation.com was Update the BOI IPE Junior inter 2014 Timetable on official announcement by BIEAP . if you had any Questions on the Board of Intermediate Exams 2014 Please Writhe a Comment to Get Answer from faastEducation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment