Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)Was announced Senior Intermediate Timetable 2014 for Final Year intermediate of 2nd inter Exam Dates 2014 for BOI IPE Sr inter Timetable 2014 . The Board of Intermediate Education will Published the Sr Inter IPE Timetable 2014 at the Board official Website of http://www.bieap.gov.in/ .
All the AP BOI Students will find the Andhra Pradesh Categories Label for Get Latest Updates from BIEAP like Previous Papers , Hall Tickets and More ..
The Board of intermediate was announced the Senior Inter Timetable 2014 Examination Test Dates and Timings for General and Vocational Courses . as per the BIEAP Intermediate official Timetable 2014 Junior or first-year exams start on March 12 and end on March 28 Senior, or second-year exam begin on March 13 and finish on March 29.
The Students will Download the BOI 2nd Inter IPE Timetable 2014 from the Board Website also and fallow the Sr inter exam dates 2014 from the fallowing table .
BIEAP Andhra Pradesh 2nd / Senior Inter Timetable 2014 .
| Exam Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon | |||
| Date and Day | 1st year examination | Date and Day | 2nd year examination |
| 12 March, 2014 Wednesday | English Paper - I | 13 March, 2014 Thursday | English Paper - II |
| 14 March, 2014 Friday | Second language paper - I | 15 March, 2014 Saturday | Second language paper - II |
| 17 March, 2014 Monday | Mathematics Paper - I A Botany Paper- I Civics Paper - I Psychology Paper - I | 18 March, 2014 Tuesday | Mathematics Paper - II A Botany Paper- II Civics Paper - II Psychology Paper - II |
| 19 March, 2014 Wednesday | Mathematics Paper- I B Zoology Paper - I History Paper - I | 20 March, 2014 Thursday | Mathematics Paper- II B Zoology Paper - II History Paper - II |
| 21 March, 2014 Friday | Physics Paper - I Economics Paper - I Classical Language Paper - I | 22 March, 2014 Saturday | Physics Paper - II Economics Paper - II Classical Language Paper - II |
| 24 March, 2014 Monday | Chemistry Paper - I Commerce Paper - I Sociology Paper - I Fine Arts, Music Paper - I | 25 March, 2014 Tuesday | Chemistry Paper - II Commerce Paper - II Sociology Paper - II Fine Arts, Music Paper - II |
| 26 March, 2014 Wednesday | Geology Paper - I Home Science Paper - I Public administration Paper - I Logic Paper - I Bridge Course Maths Paper - I(For B.P.C Students) | 27 March, 2014 Thursday | Geology Paper - II Home Science Paper - II Public administration Paper - II Logic Paper - II Bridge Course Maths Paper - II(For B.P.C Students) |
| 28 March, 2014 Friday | Modern language Paper - I Geography Paper - I | 29 March, 2014 Saturday | Modern language Paper - II Geography Paper - II |
Download BIEAP intermediate Time Table 2014if You had any Questions and Doubts on the Andhra Pradesh Board Intermediate Education Write a Comment With your Question the faasteducation.com will Give Reply with Answer Solution .
No comments:
Post a Comment